- Almond Milk
- I use Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk.
- Chicken Sausage
- I use Wegmans Apple Chicken Sausage; AppleGate and WholeFoods also have compliant chicken sausage.
- Turkey bacon
- I use AppleGate uncured turkey bacon.
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- I only use one bowl for this recipe. Mix the eggs (about six) with almond milk first.
- Chop up the onions, a handful of mushrooms, and a handful spinach. Then, sautée those ingredients in a pan on medium-high heat.
- Sautée the turkey bacon and chicken sausage; I use two of each. Then, chop the turkey bacon and chicken sausage.
- After both are done cooking, set them aside. I don’t use any other seasonings, but you could add them here if you wanted.
- I pour the egg mixture over top of the rest of the ingredients after scooping them in each muffin tin.
- Preheat the oven and cook at 375ºF for 25-30 minutes. This recipe makes 11 muffins.