This recipe is packed with protein and super easy to make. I include the brands of ingredients I like to use; of course, you can change whatever you’d like to fit your preference!
- Applegate turkey bacon
- Applegate chicken sausage
- Cheese (I use Trader Joe’s Shredded Mexican Blend)
- Frozen crust (Trader Joe’s is my favorite; there are two crusts per pack)
- Cook the turkey bacon and chicken sausage until crisp
- Cook the eggs scrambled (about six)
- Chop the onions and mushroom
- Add all ingredients and top with extra cheese!
- Heat oven at 420ºF
- Remove pizza after seven minutes
This is also a great recipe for meal prepping. If you cut into four equal sections, you can save each piece for an on the go breakfast! The only two ingredients that are not Whole30 compliant include the crust and the cheese. You can always omit the cheese to eliminate dairy as well.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!